AC Maintenance in Boca Raton
Serving All of Southeast Florida
The #1 cause of an Air conditioning system failure is Lack of Maintenance. Most homeowners in South Florida will run their system more than 3,200 hours seasonally. Such heavy demand placed on your air conditioner requires periodic, professional maintenance to extend the life of your system, lower utility bills and avoid costly breakdowns. Two professional tune-ups per year are recommended.
Our Energy Savings Maintenance Plan offers a complete 19 point precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning twice per year.
We can provide this service for as little as $179.00 per year, for one unit.
The 19 steps performed are:
- Check & clean condenser coil
- Check and adjust blower components
- Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant: Charge and add up to 2 lbs if needed
- Check thermostat calibration
- Check safety controls where applicable
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Clean condensate drain and drain pan
- Clean or change filters
- Lubricate accessible moving parts
- Check air flow
- Check starting capabilities
- Add pan tablets to prevent algae
- Inspect refrigerant valves for leaks
- Adjust tension on belts
- Inspect indoor coil for mold & mildew
- Inspect heating coil
- Inspect contactor points for wear
- Inspect electrical disconnects
The benefits of becoming an Aspen customer are:
- Lower utility bills
- Improved air quality
- 15% parts discount on any repairs
- Priority response for service
- Less Costly breakdowns
- An extended system life
- 15% labor discount on any repairs
- No service travel-overtime charges.
Don’t wait until your system breaks down. Please call our office today to schedule service on your air conditioning unit, and start saving now.
A/C Maintenance Agreement
Air Conditioning systems are the life blood of any facility. Without proper air conditioning a building would be uninhabitable. That’s why a strong preventative and predictive HVAC maintenance program isn’t an option; it’s a must
HVAC system maintenance isn’t expensive compared to what you might spend if your system degrades and ultimately fails. By tracking different system indicators, you can pick up on many emerging problems before they reach a crisis situation. Think of preventative maintenance in the same way as the preventative maintenance for your car. The same holds true for HVAC systems.
The overall efficiency of an A/C system, just like your vehicle is largely dependant on how well it is maintained. Proper maintenance will yield the following benefits:
- Lower energy costs
- Reduced service repair costs
- Extends the life of you A/C equipment
- Provides improved air quality
- Consistent comfort – fewer breakdowns
- Peace of mind
With Aspen Air Conditioning’s HVAC Maintenance program it’s about more than service… it’s about prevention. With typical service agreements, you pay money for priority service when there’s a problem. With Aspen Air Conditioning’s Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement, you not only get priority service, you can prevent those problems from happening in the first place, and save money in the process!
Get the benefits of prevention with the service you expect from Aspen Air Conditioning.
Further prevention benefits include:
- Priority service over non-plan customers
- Fast response and 24-hour/7 day emergency service
- 10% discount on service repairs
- Extended appointment times to better fit YOUR schedule
- N.A.T.E. certified technicians
- Saturday appointments available with no overtime charges
- Team members background checked and drug tested
- Maintain and validate manufacturer warranties
- Reduce the risk of costly breakdowns
- Increase efficiency and reduce energy costs
- Maintain safe operation
- Improve comfort and reliability